- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup SPLENDA(R) Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Beat butter, SPLENDA(R) Sugar Blend for Baking, brown sugar, and vanilla at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Scrape sides of bowl. Gradually add flour mixture, beating until blended. Stir in chocolate morsels.
- Spoon rounded tablespoons of cookie dough onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake cookies 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
Yield: 36 servingsRecipe Provided By: SPLENDA® BRAND